- Revenue was 402.86 cr vs 381.9 cr in FY15
- Net profit was 47.30 cr vs 61.01 cr (including 19.57 cr of exceptional items) in FY15
- EPS was 10.72 vs 13.83 in FY15
PML is starting a new R&D center with an investment of 12.5cr which is to be operational by Q3 2016
- New green field project at IMT Faridabad which is to be operational by Q3 2017 on an investment of 60cr
- PML to focus on new market opportunities in Oncology, Nephrology & Respiratory Care segments
- Product expansion is in process for Infusion therapy and Blood Management
- PML is planning to launch 8-10 new products in FY17
- PML is now exporting products to 95 countries
- PML is now present in 3000 key hospitals in India and plans to expand to 5000 hospitals in next 2 years
- Expanded the sales and marketing team with 80 new team members
- The Indian medical device market is the top 20 in the world and 4th in Asia after Japan, China & South Korea
- The medical devide sector was valued at USD 6.3 in 2013 and is expected to grow to USD25-30 by 2025
- PML is the leading exporter of infusion therapy, blood management, gastroenterology, surgery and wound drainage,
anesthesia and urology products
- Over 65% of revenues come from exports
- PML has 144 product and process patents globally; filed for additional 394 patents in India and worlwide
Sunday, 9 October 2016
Notes from Annual Report 2016: Poly Medicure
Since I read Peter Bevelin's Seeking Wisdom, I have wanted to read his other books. So, I managed to get through his "A Few Lesso...
Himadri is a Kolkata based company mainly focusing on coal tar pitch and carbon black. Product chain image.jpg 638x606 106 KB Ma...
NOTES FROM AR 2017 Tata Global Beverages (TGB) is a natural beverages company with brand presence in over 40countries. As the seco...
I have been invested in PI Industries for many years now. The aspects which appealed to me first, continue to appeal to me even now. The ...