- Revenue was 402.86 cr vs 381.9 cr in FY15
- Net profit was 47.30 cr vs 61.01 cr (including 19.57 cr of exceptional items) in FY15
- EPS was 10.72 vs 13.83 in FY15
PML is starting a new R&D center with an investment of 12.5cr which is to be operational by Q3 2016
- New green field project at IMT Faridabad which is to be operational by Q3 2017 on an investment of 60cr
- PML to focus on new market opportunities in Oncology, Nephrology & Respiratory Care segments
- Product expansion is in process for Infusion therapy and Blood Management
- PML is planning to launch 8-10 new products in FY17
- PML is now exporting products to 95 countries
- PML is now present in 3000 key hospitals in India and plans to expand to 5000 hospitals in next 2 years
- Expanded the sales and marketing team with 80 new team members
- The Indian medical device market is the top 20 in the world and 4th in Asia after Japan, China & South Korea
- The medical devide sector was valued at USD 6.3 in 2013 and is expected to grow to USD25-30 by 2025
- PML is the leading exporter of infusion therapy, blood management, gastroenterology, surgery and wound drainage,
anesthesia and urology products
- Over 65% of revenues come from exports
- PML has 144 product and process patents globally; filed for additional 394 patents in India and worlwide
Sunday, 9 October 2016
Notes from Annual Report 2016: Poly Medicure
Robert Schiller on a possible US bear market - The US stock market today looks a lot like it did at the peaks before most of the country’s...
Himadri is a Kolkata based company mainly focusing on coal tar pitch and carbon black. Product chain image.jpg 638x606 106 KB Ma...
I have been invested in PI Industries for many years now. The aspects which appealed to me first, continue to appeal to me even now. The ...
We had the third meeting of your investment forum today. The venue was at Hotel Lindsay, bang opposite New Market. Thanks to Raghav f...